Translate

sobota, 8 lutego 2014

The blog is back!

Hi guys,
Sorry that I wasnt here long time. I was so busy and I tried to made new blog more about me then about cosmetics but... well... I dont really like to writing diary haha xD
I decided to back with new energy and with a lot of new interesting facts.

If someone want to know I changed my style on tomboy... but dont be afraid! Im not looks like a trans... I hope so xD It means that I will be writing little more about male/boylish fashion like gyaruo, oniikei and visual kei (please dont kill me xD I know that girls wearing it too but then they looks more boylish)

And hot news, I got instagram! Here is mine: http://instagram.com/badsadangry
If you have a instagram too give me your nick in comment.

xoxo

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz