Translate

czwartek, 30 maja 2013

Ulzzang Secrets: How to looks perfect without makeup? (START)

Hi guys,
If u remember I writed about ulzzang here: http://www.yunshock.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-be-ulzzang.html

Because a lot of people finding my blog on tag "ulzzang", "korean beauty", "korean makeup", "how to be ulzzang" etc I decided to make this serie with tips. I dont know if u guys know but in Korea very important is to looks good without makeup. Yes... who looks good without makeup?








Haha xD Personally without makeup I feel like naked xD
In last time I had pleasure to talking with one pathetic asshole who think that all girls looks better without makeup lol Thats the type of guy who accept only perfect girls and other are just ulgy. But fuck with him xD

I was curious if is possible to really looks good without makeup and... I think I found some way. Thats not "natural" but thats so similar to korean skin routine. So stay with me and waiting ;p
xoxo 
Yun

2 komentarze:

  1. Łatwo wyglądać dobrze bez makijażu, jak się ma grubą, azjatycką skórę, która z natury ma jednolity koloryt... Ja mam tak cienką, że widać mi masę naczyń krwionośnych i pewne rejony twarzy wydaję się przez to dużo ciemniejsze niż reszta (np. poniżej ust, powieki, skronie)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. o.o hardkor xD a nie próbowałaś tego jakoś wybielić czy do dermatologa z tym?

      Usuń