Translate

czwartek, 6 czerwca 2013

Ulzzang Secrets: How to looks perfect without makeup? (face wash)

Hi guys,
Today is about how to washing face. Not much people talking about it but I think thats more important then creams. How someone can using cream or mask on dirty skin? O.O" I dont know xD


In Korea very popular is to using foam cleanser. Thats delicate but very good product for all type of skin.



I guess all korean cosmetics company have foam cleanser in offer. A lot of this type of cosmetics u can find in ur shop with local companies. I used foam cleanser from under 20, I dont remember which it was but was  good.
I read that many girls using peeling to cleaning them face everyday. Thats really good idea when u have problem with acne or u need to very fast bring ur skin to perfection. Thats really good way and I using it when I have something not ok with my skin (I have really sensitive skin) and it works.
Other product what I heard  is popular thats face soap. Thats just gel in soap I guess or maybe natural soap coz I found not clear informations. I think that liquid is more comfortable to using.
My friend used soap and she is really happy with effects but for me... I used with sulfur and it was too strong for my skin. I had skin in worse condition then before xD

Click on pic to enlarge

To remove makeup is many types of products. Its depend of person. I remove makeup with oil what is very popular now and so effective and health for skin. Thats good when u remove makeup after u go to bed coz oil which still will be on ur face great nourishes and moisturizes skin when u sleep. U can always claen ur skin  and continue ur routine.


I more like sunflower oil coz is better for my skin. U can also using some oil from shop but... hm... thats still will be something chemical what is bad for sensitive skin.

When u choosing cosmetics to wash ur face remember to using this what is good for ur type of skin coz sometimes it can only worsen ur skin condition.

xoxo
Yun

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz